Why List with Greenbelt?
With the Greenbelt Team, when we represent your home, you can rest assured that you will receive around the clock attention, thorough market analysis and a tailored marketing plan to ensure you receive maximum compensation for your property. Our intelligent team also analyzes detailed micro and macroeconomic data to guide our strategies and underpin our reasoning when negotiating on your behalf. We always work hard for our sellers, dedicating our time and energy to drawing the right buyers and gaining maximum exposure for your listing.
- We take a full and expert suite of professional quality images of your home. These images will showcase your property and are critical to Internet marketing. It should be no surprise that an attractive online presence will drastically increase the activity and increase the chances of selling your home, yet some of the competition use unprofessional pictures with poor lighting or sometimes even list the home with no pictures at all, killing your sales momentum. We will also use a drone for high angle pictures when the situation calls for it.
- Your opinions are important to us, we will always endeavor to work with you on the listing and pricing strategy. We will provide a detailed explanation of the listing agreement and ensure you understand the terms, details and dates before proceeding.
- We gather a full and detailed understanding of your home. Through visual inspection and a questionnaire, we will work to know all about your home and prepare it in the best possible way for listing. Comprehensive, professionally written text descriptions of your property will highlight all of the benefits and features to attract potential buyers and provide them with all the information they may require. We also make use of this information as we attend open house ourselves and as many times as is necessary. Many competitors have other agents sit on open houses for them and are typically unable to answer potential buyer's important questions.
- Virtual tours when appropriate are created for your property. Some properties are better marketed with still photographs, others with a slide show of stills, and some with a video and voice–over. We’ll work with you to produce the very best marketing approach for your property.
- If suitable, we will create a custom webpage for your property and advertise to targeted demographics using paid Facebook Ads, at no extra cost to you of course.
- Once your home is ready to be sold, we will place the property on the MLS in the most detailed and accurate fashion possible. The property listing will then be syndicated across the various real estate channels to gain exposure across all platforms, for all searching professionals and individuals.
- Negotiation is a key part of the selling process. Through market analysis, real estate trends and a variety of other practices, we will work to generate the highest possible price for your home and identify buyers who will be able to perform. Even though we are easy to get along with and enjoyable to work with, we are still tenacious in our negotiations with your buyers and their agents.
- Once you have accepted an offer, we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth transaction. Transaction management is one of the most important functions that we will perform as your agents. From ensuring you pick the right offer to managing every step of the escrow process, our team will consistently endeavor to remove any unnecessary stress.
- The seller pays commission fees for agents on both sides of the transaction upon close of escrow, however we implement all of these professional services as part of our process, at our own cost and risk, prior to the sale of the home.
Curious to know what your home is worth?
Fill out the form below to receive a fast and free comparative market analysis regarding your home's value.